Photographer. Swedish White Boy.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

last week was cinco de mayo. I met M. and T. at this Mexican resturant. There were tons of people. Office people were still in there suits. There was a DJ down stairs it was loud and funny. All the girls were in their their lipstick gear. They had a band on the top of a parking deck. It was swarming with drunk sweaty people. Some looked really good. I saw C.R. She looked like a thin retired supermodel. I was standing right next to here and she didn't recognize me and that was fun because I felt like I was this guy who was in disguise. I wish I had some nicer clothes to wear when I go out. M. got some coke which didn't suprise me. T. got mad when M. offer him some. He's really trying to stop doing coke. which surprised me. They talked about going to a strip club and I said I was broke. I kind of wanted to go. I saw W. and his girlfriend. W. is really nice and we talked a little. His girlfriend is x. and I could place her then I remembered my best friend taped himself having sex with her ten years ago. I heard the quality of it was so bad you couldn't see anything.
I left and thought about taking a photograph but I had no camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home