Photographer. Swedish White Boy.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Country Songs, Prison, and tortured

Another country song about American soldiers fighting for freedom. I wonder if they listened to it when they tortured those Iraqis to death. They could have made a music video. Nashville wouldn't have liked it though. Anybody can write a hit country. Just listen to the radio...its really sad. People at work listen to it which means I have to listen to it. I wonder what they would do if I played my Guitar Wolf record?
I got the new Magnetic Fields record. The critics are burning S. Merrit at the stake. I like it. I think if you wait 5 years to do anything, then put it out they'll always burn you. No matter what it is or how good. Except for Morrissey. He walks on water. He's playing Lollapalooza which is weird and cool. Sonic Youth is on the line up I think it'll be good.
T. says he's moving to Charleston because more girls live there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home