Photographer. Swedish White Boy.

Monday, November 28, 2005

This is my old profile from myspace...

I am skilled in the art of skeet shooting. My family is of Swedish descent which includes Nobles and European diplomats. My great great Grandfather served as a Commander in the Swedish Army(yes we have one). He tried several times to start a war with Norway. His attempts failed...However he did impress the Nobility(despite his heavy drinking & weakness for tall Swedish blondes). Since then we've been banished from the higher ranks of society for reasons I can't name here...Most of my family is clairvoyant which is something we refuse to discuss or even acknowlege. My Father worked as a subcontractor for NASA...but recently he was extradited to Switzerland on charges of tax evasion and racketeering. He is known for his exqisite guns collection...(he has a pistol that was owned by General Lee.) My Mother is a socialite currently living in Aspen with an ex-French Minister of finance. Her hobbies include collecting rare Greek artifacts and wine. I am an artist and art dealer. On visual art: I love pop. But more recently got into performance artists. Cy Twombly and Jackson Pollack are old favorites. But I also love Paul McCarthy and Mike Kelley. I really dig riding my bike and run. Computer: Macintosh. Camera: Polaroid + Pentax 35MMDrink: Protein smoothieSports: Kickboxing. Soccer. Biking. Poolhopping. Hanging out outdoors. Vehicles: GT Mountain Bike. 1997 Ford Explorer.Heros: Nicoli Tesla, Malcom Gladwell, Terry Richardson, Jeff Smack (Imagine if Allen Ginsburg, Derek Lerner, Jackson Pollock and DJ Shadow had a baby that would be Jeff Smack)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home