Photographer. Swedish White Boy.

Monday, June 13, 2005

E-mail to a friend...

This a e-mail I sent to a friend:

Yes. Besides my nightmare's of becoming a girls soccer coach I'm doing quite well. A trivial new influence has sparked a new set of songs...which are going under the name "Satchii". More pop and relationship stuff. But much more than that. I did a seven song EP called SEX WEAPONS. But I'm working on a new one called Satchii Takes All. I also have some new ideas for art pojects including one where I dress up like Nixon and mop floors. I don't know what's gotten into me or out of me. I've been curiously sober lately...a complete fucking bore. I go to the gym 3 days a week and ride my mountain bike around town. Recently I've lost a few pounds...so at least girls are looking at me again. And I can wear t-shirts from 5 yeas ago.
Also new:
A) I am going by Ace Wall now.
B) Was rejected by a rich Swedish 26 year-old female.
c) Actually thinking about going to a Widspead panis concert (yes I bought the fist album on vinyl in 1989)
d) I am going to make a effort to smoke a pipe.
E) Going back on my vow never to drive an American Car since my Dad gave me his 97 Explorer.
F) I had a huge realization two days ago...NO ONE EVER TALKS ABOUT GAS PRICES WHEN THEY GO DOWN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home