Photographer. Swedish White Boy.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Airport Girls

Grampa AC Wall died last week and I went up to the funeral. And everybody from this small town knew my Gramp because everybody knows everybody there. The church was dedicated to my Great Grampa AC. It was wierd because it said "Dedicated to AC Wall". I got a key chain from my grampa and it says AC Wall 1920 on it. It was my great grampas key chain. I took a photograph of the airplane wing on the way back and it looks like a cool picture. I love airports and jets. You always see hot girls in airports like they put these hot girls in there just to give the place some spark.
I'd like my funeral to be like a movie. Then people won't be bored. And I want them to drink beer and have good food and have a good time. I read somewhere that Thomas Jefferson wrote 20,000 letters. Now people write e-mails and don't save them. But most people write the same thing like, "Hi how are you?" "Good." How are you?" "I'm good." "Here's a picture of uncle joey...." "Blah Blah".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home