Photographer. Swedish White Boy.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Soccor Coach & Grocery Stores

I was at the soccor Fields and I was kicking around by myself when the field was stormed by a girls soccor team. This fat coach said I could practice with the girls. Then he said something very insulting. It was like everything American right there in a nut shell. A fat male girls soccor coach insulting you while your just hanging out. The whole thing was weird.
Another wierd thing happened to me. Or should I say is happening to me. Everytime I walked into a Harris Teeter Grocery somebody comes on the intercom and says :"SECURITY CHECK IN SECTION..." It's so bizzare. Because I look around for shady looking people and the only one I see is myself. I can't get over it.
Everyone was at the office Saturday night. Did I tell the blog that the office is actually apartment. It was fun and T. was in town and Merza came over. We went to Cosmos. Downtown. It was really fun. I repelled every girl I tried to talk to. I mean could even have a conversation. But in places like that girls have their guard up. Which doesn't make sense...I mean why would you be in a singles bar and be so fridged?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home