Photographer. Swedish White Boy.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Asheville

I went to Asheville last weekend and stayed with C. and his girlfriend. They smoked lots of pot. I went running the second night I was there and these dogs started to chase me. I heard that if you show them you don't fear them they will not bite you. I guess it work but I was scared. It started to pour rain and I was running really hard up and down these hills. It was fun to run in the rain I felt like nature was pissing on me or something. Then I got back down into the valley and thought I was lost. I came up on this house and by then I quit running. This hot girl was out on the porch and I asked her where the road led. It turned out I wasn't lost. It was a tough run because of the hills and I was determined to run it all but I gave out about 3/4's of the way. After I got back I thought I was going to fall asleep because I was tired. We ate steak. Mark and his daughter Taylor showed up and they were nice and Taylor was a really fun little kid. I fell asleep on the couch and C. woke me up to tell me they set up a tent on the mountain. I said OK and went up. As soon as I fell asleep I had nightmares about aliens and it really freaked me out. I got up at 1:00am and fell asleep in C's office. It was hot.
The next day I met Jill and she had a big grill out at her bothers house. Will was there and it was good to see him. It was fun and I fell asleep early in Jill's bed and jill slept with me. It was hot and I had nightmares. Somebody shot me in the face and I didn't and fought these really tough guys. It was actually a good dream. Jill said I was making noises.
I left the next day.
Mom left Tuesday to go back to Minneapolis and I said good bye on the phone and I felt bad about that but she never gave me any warning she was leaving. I'm sure she has a lot on her mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home