Photographer. Swedish White Boy.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Quitting job/The fat photographer syndrome

Since the last entry I:
1.) Quit my pathetic, boring so called graphic design job.
2.) Got drunk on Budwieser.
3.) Ran 4 miles.

Quitting my job as a junk mail graphic designer was almost as good as sex. On my last hour I was looking down at the folders of ads and thinking, "I'll never have to do a Dominos Pizza ever again." when I left I felt like I was getting outta jail. Discharged if you will. It was one of the best things I've ever done.
Now I work for the Z. brothers. Good people. Friends if you will. It's a painting company. I'm doing the pressure washing. It's easy work and I get to be outside by myself with no one else. people are like, "You went to college. Why don't you do something in your field?" I respond with, "I like my job plus I get paid more for less work." Which leaves mountain biking, meditating, running, hiking, and general play. So I'm psyched.

I was out in the hood drinking a few beers when I noticed this fat photographer. The condition otherwise known as "The fat photgrapher syndrome". I hate them because they're are so many of them. It's the main reason why I decided to loose wieght. I couldn't stand being in catagory. So predictable and boring. You already know their work is horrible. So now I'm all into the gym and running and water and no white starch and glycemic index and eggs and vitamins and reading Mens Health. It's taken a long time just to notice a difference. I never weigh myself I just put on old clothes. When they fit better I know I'm losing in the waist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home