Photographer. Swedish White Boy.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Title

I bounced my rent check last week and felt like an idiot.  I asked the landlord how much the new amount would be and it took him forever to let me know.  Work is slow so that means slow money.  I think I'm going to start looking for another job.  I'm applying to SVA in New York and SFAI for photography...getting the letter of intent has been kind of tough because I know what to say but it sounds so boring.  I'm going to start sending photographs to editors of magazines.  I think it be good to get something like that going. 
I keep having really intense dreams. 
I was thinking last week about selling.  That everything is selling.  If your a painter or a magician or a business man or whatever you've got to sell.
I couldn't think of a title today so I called this title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home