Photographer. Swedish White Boy.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Forever, Since Breakfast

"Forever, since breakfast." is a Charlie Manson Quote. There was a TV special on him but since I don't have cable I missed it.
Went to Boone last weekend with Phil. We stayed with Bryan. Saturday we ate mushroomms and went to the motorcycle show downtown. It was awful the people were so fat and ugly. I probably wouldn't have been bothered if I wasn't in the state I was in. I really wanted to get out of there. Then I saw T. which freaked me out because she's this Christian girl. She's an old friend. She's nice but at that point I couldn't talk to her and got all freaked out. We got in the car and I was so happy to be getting out of there. It was like a wieght was lifting of my shoulders. We went out to the parkway and went hiking. Their were motorcycles out where we stopped. They bothered me. But my this time I was laughing my head off. We went down to the trail. It was really cool. We passed people and went up to the graveyard. We just sat out there and talked a little it was really fun. After an hour we headed back. We got dinner at this great place I had a tuna sandwich. It was really good. We got some beers at the Boone Saloon. By then it was one and I was beat. I went staright to bed when we got home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home